Tuesday 20 March 2012

My First One.


After a long spree of suggestions and several moments of decision (yes decision) I finally put up my first blog. So well to sort out my problem of where to start this journey on blogging, let’s just talk of my day today. Was just a normal one except the numerous feelings of missing someone in life, my two sweet and bitter years of college, driving a new car, trying to understand women and yes, playing on the computer. Some mornings just start with a trickle of grief and seldom depression too. It is generally because of the dream one has earlier. Today’s was something similar. Also I somehow happened to cook lunch for parents today. SOMEHOW. P.S: They never commented. Technology apparently, is really helpful when you have nothing to do. The rest of the day was just wasted watching movies and two and half men. I am someone who if not blessed with a heir in the future, will turn around and look at my car as my heir. With such a nature and craving for wheels, driving a new vehicle is nothing less than eternal ecstasy. A memory that shall persist throughout the dungeons of “Forever.” Apart from such incidents of a day, what matters most is one’s mental frame of mind. Only then can one enjoy the day completely. They say not caring is the only key to living a life free of agony. But I say not caring is an art. Existent in everyone but dominant in few. You learn from every soul. Stuff which is good and bad. And as I love saying, it all depends on you. What do you intend to learn, how do you intend to learn and till what extent can you go to learn it. Later.


No comments: