Sunday 22 April 2012

Shifting the pace of life



So now the trip has ended and I am back to pavilion. Needless to say it was an experience worth a lifetime. Also, on the other hand it was a end to a phase of life. Precisely an end to the informal phase of life. As the engines of my A320 gained throttle I quite clearly knew that I am leaving the jobless me behind in shimmer of those golden lights.As the airplane took off I knew nothing was going to be the same as it has always been till date. My third and final year will be starting soon. Time to choose my stream of profession. Right when it seemed quite clear this cute dear friend of mine turns around towards Advertising from Journalism. Stranded was the first feeling. Anguish followed. And then it all vanished. Because as matter of fact every matured individual is incapable of choosing or imposing over another individual. It is the job of one's inner voice. Since I am find myself as a victim of wavering thoughts it became quite difficult to opt for a stream where I will be absolutely short of talent and friends. But then finally some things are meant to happen when your parents predict it. Three words of wisdom and I already started feeling the start this new phase of life; "Go For It." Also I need to start working somewhere ASAP. Two reasons to it: 1. I feel incompetent. 2. My principal has made it compulsory. Unfortunately I do not have a glass of beer in front of me at this time of the day but there sure is a glass of ice tea. So, cheers to this shift in pace of a carriage called Life. Later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment